In the 100th episode of the Empowered Practitioner, I’ll be hosting an Ask Me Anything (AMA) special podcast, where I’ll be giving insightful responses to the questions asked by listeners. I’ll also be sharing my personal journey on how I scaled my online business.
I’ll be discussing various topics, such as effective strategies for managing your mindset, techniques for enhancing your public speaking skills, ways to stay motivated, and my own experience of shifting from a weight loss coach to a business coach.
HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS IN THIS EPISODE
(05:48) – How to Navigate Your Mindset
(23:01) – The Transition from Weight Loss Coach to Business Coach
(33:55) – How To Become a Better Speaker
(44:06) – How to Stay Motivated
(53:47) – Lead Magnets
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
- Join Zero To Clients – The most personalized business coaching program for new practitioners and coaches who want to bottle their brilliance and go from zero to clients in 6 months or less.
- Book a FREE Mentorship Call – Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Access the FREE Course for Practitioners & Coaches – The 4 Simple Steps to Create & Fill Your First Online Coaching Program (w/o an email list, social media following, or tech know-how)
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A REVIEW (PRETTY PLEASE)
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing?
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
You can leave a review right here.
LET’S GET CONNECTED…
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Lori & The Wellness Business Hub.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Subscribe To The Wellness Business Hub on YouTube