In this month’s episode with Debbie, we will discuss plans on how to scale her online program based on her current life circumstances and business standpoint.
We will also talk about practical tips for optimizing her program and marketing strategy to ensure that she is meeting her objectives and making the most of her resources. This includes back-end operations, building a winning team, budgeting, marketing, content creation, and understanding the target audience’s pain points and how her program can help them.
HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS IN THIS EPISODE
(12:51) – Figure Out the Back-End Operations
(20:09) – Work With Less People Who Can Do More
(21:33) – Budget Talks
(28:45) – Crunching Numbers
(43:41) – Social Proof
(47:39) – Breaking Faulty Beliefs
MORE ABOUT DEBBIE:
Debbie is a Migraine Specialist certified through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and
the Institute for Functional Health Coaching. She is the founder of In the Balance Health Coaching and The Freedom From Migraines Method, is a proud mom of two amazing kids and a little Havanese, a wife of 30 years, and a lover of learning.
Social Media Links:
IG – https://www.instagram.com/debbiewaidl.migrainefree/
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
- Join Zero To Clients – The most personalized business coaching program for new practitioners and coaches who want to bottle their brilliance and go from zero to clients in 6 months or less.
- Book a FREE Mentorship Call – Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Access the FREE Course for Practitioners & Coaches – The 4 Simple Steps to Create & Fill Your First Online Coaching Program (w/o an email list, social media following, or tech know-how)
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A REVIEW (PRETTY PLEASE)
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing?
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
You can leave a review right here.
LET’S GET CONNECTED…
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Lori & The Wellness Business Hub.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Subscribe To The Wellness Business Hub on YouTube