Do you still feel salesy when you talk about your business? In this episode, we talk about sales. If you are someone who has been struggling to close clients and get people to hop on a sales call with you, then you will love this episode. We uncover how to best qualify a prospect, use sales scripts, and how to deal with prospects when they ghost you after the sales call.
I have Tea with me, a member of my advisor team, and she does a phenomenal job, not only in training other members of my team but also in chatting with prospective clients. We’re gonna have a pretty strategic conversation about sell by chat, about Messenger, about the DMs, this sort of elusive way of bringing clients in using chat.
HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS IN THIS EPISODE
(4:00) – The mindset you need in order to not feel salesy
(9:30) – How to properly use scripts in your conversations
(12:40) – Qualifying questions you need to ask when chatting with a prospect
(30:35) – What to do when a prospect ghosted you
MORE ABOUT TEA:
Téa Gavran is a high-ticket sales expert and mentor who knows the framework of creating effective conversations that positively impact your sales. Téa has helped businesses generate millions by leading with value, vision, and inspiration.
Donation: Empower Orphans – https://www.empowerorphans.org/
Social Media Links: IG – @teagavran_rd
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER:
- Join Zero To Clients – The most personalized business coaching program for new practitioners and coaches who want to bottle their brilliance and go from zero to clients in 6 months or less.
- Book a FREE Mentorship Call – Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Access the FREE Course for Practitioners & Coaches – The 4 Simple Steps to Create & Fill Your First Online Coaching Program (w/o an email list, social media following, or tech know-how)
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing?
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Get Connected…
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Lori & The Wellness Business Hub.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Subscribe To The Wellness Business Hub on YouTube