We have an extra special conversation today with another one of my amazing team members here at the Wellness Business Hub, Tracey Dafoe, and today we’re talking all about Facebook groups.
I know managing a Facebook group is not an easy task, so you’ll definitely want to take notes of some of the tips and tactics that Tracey will share to maximize your Facebook group.
Here are some key points in this episode:
(3:47) – How Tracey Manages our Facebook Groups And The Tools We’re Using to Track Members
(10:03) – How to Use Facebook Group Correctly and How to Filter Each Member
(16:00) – Strategies That We Use to Maximize Our Facebook Group
(30:30) – How to Make Sure Your Content is Getting Seen By Many People
(34:04) – Other Facebook Tips You Can Implement to Your Facebook Group
MORE ABOUT TRACEY:
Tracey has been part of our community as a health coach and joined the Wellness Business Hub as the Outbound Enrollment Coordinator in 2021. She loves connecting coaches and practitioners with the resources they need to begin or move forward on their journey to success.
Donation: Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada – https://www.heartandstroke.ca
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER:
- Join Zero To Clients – The most personalized business coaching program for new practitioners and coaches who want to bottle their brilliance and go from zero to clients in 6 months or less.
- Book a FREE Mentorship Call – Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Access the FREE Course for Practitioners & Coaches – The 4 Simple Steps to Create & Fill Your First Online Coaching Program (w/o an email list, social media following, or tech know-how)
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing?
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Get Connected…
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Lori & The Wellness Business Hub.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Subscribe To The Wellness Business Hub on YouTube