I am so pumped to have this conversation with Jesse Deek. Jesse and I have been together for many, many, many years, and she is the director of Client Success for our Zero to Clients program.
And today we are going to be talking all about the dos and the don’ts when it comes to accountability for your clients.
Here are some key points in this episode:
(3:57) – The Biggest Mistake That We Did In Holding Our Clients Accountable and Why
(6:38) – The Change We Made to Help Our Clients Achieve Success
(11:51) – How We Set Client to Achieve More Success
(15:56) – Things to Consider When You Are Setting Up Your Accountability Process
(22:15) – How to Handle Tricky Situations
More About Jessie
Jessie Deek is our Director of Client Success for the Zero To Clients program. She came into Lori’s world as a client when she was a student holistic nutritionist and has worked for the WBH in some capacity since 2017. She lives in a village outside of Ottawa with her husband and her blue heeler furchild named Winifred.
Donation – Paws of the North Rescue – https://pawsofthenorthrescue.com
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
- Join Zero To Clients – The most personalized business coaching program for new practitioners and coaches who want to bottle their brilliance and go from zero to clients in 6 months or less.
- Book a FREE Mentorship Call – Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Access the FREE Course for Practitioners & Coaches – The 4 Simple Steps to Create & Fill Your First Online Coaching Program (w/o an email list, social media following, or tech know-how)
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing?
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Get Connected…
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Lori & The Wellness Business Hub.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Subscribe To The Wellness Business Hub on YouTube