We will discuss language patterns in this episode with Reed and go through their importance, how they can shape our thoughts and behavior, and how they can impact our brains.
We will also provide tips on how to train our mindset, reframe our brains by fixing our language, and apply it in various contexts such as sports, business, and personal relationships.
HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS IN THIS EPISODE
(2:00) – Why Language Patterns Matter
(11:05) – The Spartan Mindset
(16:13) – How To Reframe and Rewire Our Brains Through Language
(22:10) – Words Have Power
(28:07) – How To Fix Our Language
(32:08) – Impact of Words on the Brain
MORE ABOUT REED
Reed has two master’s degrees in sport psychology and early childhood education, and 30 years of professional coaching experience. He develops leaders who transform lives by focusing on competitiveness, communication, and coaching/teaching skills.
Pre-order Reed’s book The Spartan Mindset which releases on April 18th.- http://fullspartan.com/
Social Media Links:
We are proudly donating $25 to Doors of Change on Reed’s behalf. If you would like to know more about this cause and want to support the organization, please visit https://doorsofchange.kindful.com/
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
- Join Zero To Clients – The most personalized business coaching program for new practitioners and coaches who want to bottle their brilliance and go from zero to clients in 6 months or less.
- Book a FREE Mentorship Call – Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Access the FREE Course for Practitioners & Coaches – The 4 Simple Steps to Create & Fill Your First Online Coaching Program (w/o an email list, social media following, or tech know-how)
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A REVIEW (PRETTY PLEASE)
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing?
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
LET’S GET CONNECTED…
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Lori & The Wellness Business Hub.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Subscribe To The Wellness Business Hub on YouTube