Becka and I will be discussing how to effectively handle life transitions and ways to enhance your overall well-being through spiritual and personal growth tools, in this podcast.
We will explore Becka’s experience with energy healing and finding her true self, while also sharing helpful advice on how to break free from feeling stuck and cultivate self-trust.
HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS IN THIS EPISODE
(02:37) – The Awakening: Hitting the Breaking Point
(09:32) – Discovering the World of Energy Healing
(14:45) – Trial and Error
(24:57) – Cultivating Trust with Yourself
(27:38) – Tips and Practices to Get Unstuck in Life
(29:50)- Finding Your True Self
MORE ABOUT BECKA:
Becka is a Canadian master mindset coach, energy healer & spiritual guide. She is the founder of Energy School, an online community to elevate your life inside and out using spiritual and personal growth tools.
Get your first month free when you sign up for the healing collective membership (maintenance plan). Use CODE: FREEMONTHPODCAST- www.iamenergyschool.com/membership
Website URL: www.iamenergyschool.com
Social Media Links:
IG – https://www.instagram.com/becka.crowe; https://www.instagram.com/energy___school
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
- Join Zero To Clients – The most personalized business coaching program for new practitioners and coaches who want to bottle their brilliance and go from zero to clients in 6 months or less.
- Book a FREE Mentorship Call – Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Access the FREE Course for Practitioners & Coaches – The 4 Simple Steps to Create & Fill Your First Online Coaching Program (w/o an email list, social media following, or tech know-how)
HERE’S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A REVIEW (PRETTY PLEASE)
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing?
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
You can leave a review right here.
LET’S GET CONNECTED…
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Lori & The Wellness Business Hub.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Subscribe To The Wellness Business Hub on YouTube