You can be the most knowledgeable and experienced practitioner in the world but if you don’t have a proven method to attract a steady stream of new clients into your program or practice, your ability to create impact and income for yourself will be limited.
If you are looking for a “rinse and repeat” strategy to ensure a constant flow of new prospects who you can invite into transformation, you need to learn about the Ongoing Enrollment Method.
Here are some key points in this episode:
(04:58) – The Ongoing Enrollment Method
(13:05) – Leveraging leads
(20:21) – Capture the content
(23:24) – KLT+E
(27:33) – Masterclass
(35:19) – Invite into transformation
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Sign up for Free 5-Day Live Course: Create and Fill Your First Online Program: https://www.wbhvirtualclass.com/opt-in-5-dayorg
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER:
- Join Zero To Clients – The most personalized business coaching program for new practitioners and coaches who want to bottle their brilliance and go from zero to clients in 6 months or less.
- Book a FREE Mentorship Call – Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Access the FREE Course for Practitioners & Coaches – The 4 Simple Steps to Create & Fill Your First Online Coaching Program (w/o an email list, social media following, or tech know-how)
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing?
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Get Connected…
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Lori & The Wellness Business Hub.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Subscribe To The Wellness Business Hub on YouTube