Sales and client acquisition can be one of the biggest challenges that online coaches face. In today’s episode, we talk about real strategies for you to get clients for your online signature program.
In this recorded coaching call with Alissa, I answered her questions on being stuck in her business, using social media to attract quality leads, getting better at sales calls, and creating a customer journey that will wow clients.
HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS IN THIS EPISODE
(04:04) – Identifying the main bleeder
(05:34) – Six components to have a successful online business
(12:05) Differentiation of marketing and social media content
(16:59) – Framing the call
(25:21) – Choreograph the journey
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Sign up for Free 5-Day Live Course: Create and Fill Your First Online Program: https://www.wbhvirtualclass.com/opt-in-5-dayorg
MORE ABOUT ALISSA:
Alissa Wolfe is a mom, a wife, and she lived all over the US, from Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, Hawaii, and now she settled and bought her dream home in Texas. She’s a doctor of physical therapy, a chronic pain specialist, and the founder of the Chronic Pain Breakup Method, which is her signature 16 week program to help women beat stubborn pain using neuroscience, teaching them to address the changes in their nervous system and what those changes are, so they can break up with their pain and get life a more fearless and fulfilling life.
Social Media Links:
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER:
- Join Zero To Clients – The most personalized business coaching program for new practitioners and coaches who want to bottle their brilliance and go from zero to clients in 6 months or less.
- Book a FREE Mentorship Call – Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Access the FREE Course for Practitioners & Coaches – The 4 Simple Steps to Create & Fill Your First Online Coaching Program (w/o an email list, social media following, or tech know-how)
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing?
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Get Connected…
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Lori & The Wellness Business Hub.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Subscribe To The Wellness Business Hub on YouTube